Tuesday, January 16, 2007

profile#7


Wow, I just keep putting off talking about andrea. The last person I need to write about. Andrea lives in room 647 which coincidentally is an area code in Toronto. It’s easy to remember. I’ve needed to know her room number on occasion cause she’s my church buddy. Her father is actually a pastor, but don’t paint a stereotyped picture of her. She’s not like you think. I’ve actually seen her kill a man with her bare hands because he looked at her cock-eyed. I imagine that expression originated from old-time roosters that had lasers in their eyes, and when they looked at you it really annoyed you just like those laser pointers are annoying at movie theatres. She hasn’t given me the what-to yet. Anyway, she usually walks at a leisurely pace after work, probably because after-work symbolizes relaxation. But the other day she took the stairs instead of the escalator down to the subway station, and she beat all our asses(or for euphemistic joy: bums).

Andrea has probably had the most annoying initial living circumstance out of all of us. Her toilet was clogged. It remained clogged for at least a couple weeks. In fact it might still be clogged. She’s had to use the building’s public toilet. Ugh.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malconator why wouldn't you just be a gentleman and let her use yours???