I feel so lucky to be apart of a not so selective club. Ze Frank has been apart of this club, and... crap, I remember reading so many other disgruntled people's thoughts on this, that made them apart of this group too. However I can't remember who they are. Anyway, this wonderful group that I'm talking about is the pre-mile high club. It's called such because you get screwed by the airline before you even take off. Luckily, I wasn't screwed to the extent of jail bitch.
The situation:
Airline representative: Okay, can you just give me your email address so I can send you the confirmation of your changed airline date.
Me: Ok, it's t-h-e-m-a-l-c-o-l-m @ _______
Airline representative: Ok, so it is the + your last name.
Me: no no, it's the + my first name.
Airline representative: oh, that might be a problem.
Me: What? Why?
Airline representative: Currently, we have your first name, and your last name reversed in our system. You won't be able to board the plane if it stays like that.
Me: But I already flew here to Korea with the ticket like that.
Airline representative: It doesn't matter.
So, now i need to go through a dumb process of changing the name.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment