Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My plane ticket: resolved. (I fly back to Canada July 5th. And because of the time difference, it was still be July 5th when I get back)

My potential new job: check

The souvenirs: working on it.

Interesting things to note: I'm giving the message at church this Sunday. I'm talking about perseverance.

Non-sequitur: I was thinking of getting an interesting new watch. The problem is finding a watch that is reasonably functional. http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/

Observations: There is a strange feeling of collision in my head. One thought is excited about going home, another is so worn out. It's like running a marathon, seeing and seeing the finish line a couple hundred metres away. While feel so tired, and want to celebrate, you're not sure your legs will support this notion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope to talk to you before you leave, so as to possibly make plans in advance, as well as request a souvenir for Eby's sister who is in love with Korean culture apparently...particularily some music. You are indeed cordially invited to accopmpany me to Jack and Eby's place for Jack's B-day party on the 7th I believe. I'll try not to tell anyone if you'd like??? Peace out for now.

The Real Huff said...

that would be perfect. i need at least a small group of people that don't know when i'm coming back

Anonymous said...

wait wait wait... just when I get back and resume the letter/package that I began umm.... MONTHS ago, you're coming home?? Well boo. I guess that will save me some postage though. Plus, that will mean that you can come and visit us in Ottawa. I am officially unemployed so I will have lots of time to hang.

Tia (I forgot my blogger password) lougas

Anonymous said...

Is someone picking you up at the airport???? DO you need a ride??? Let me know !!! If I have to drive I have been practicing, and I'm quite confident in my renewed abilities.