Thursday, August 09, 2007

The House Party Show

I had a link to download the songs from the show. But I've learned that they download directly from a friends computer which really slows down his computer. So maybe sometime I'll figure out how to just post a song or two here by itself.

notes about the downloads you can't download:
- some songs didn't make it because the quality was just too terrible
- we never decided on a band name, so we just changed our name every couple songs
-the band itself consisted of 3-4 people
me: djembe, guitar, singing
doug: guitar, harmonica singing
allison: cello
justin(guest appearances): small djembe, backwards guitar(because he's left handed)
everyone else: backup vocals
-two notable originals: "held captive" by local rabbits, and "not coming back from this" by lemmingaid
-"held captive" had some audience conversation overtop of it about ultima online.
-"not coming back from this" was an impromtu original

No comments: