Tuesday, August 28, 2007

i thought i'd write about recent events with me. but i'm not quite sure what to say that's interesting yet. i'll post some pictures from england later.

i thought of a question.

if you had access to the internet that was 5 years into the future, what would you look up, or download, or do with it?

I asked my friend and he said, what if the news talked about great imminent disaster 3 years from now, and then all of a sudden all internet activity stopped completely at that point. What would you do then?

it sounds like a movie to me. someone make it.

1 comment:

paisley said...

hi Malcolm.
I didn't get a chance to say this, since I was going through another difficult time around when you left, and our schedules were rarely compatible but nonetheless I do wish you the best of luck with everything.